X English X German X Chinese   


I want to travel to China and I need a visa.

Travelers to the People's Republic of China need a visa. For short stays in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, just to have your European passport with you is enough.
In the ChinaBridge search, enter the keyword visa service. The database includes a variety of agencies that are specialised in obtaining visas for China. This service should cost no more than £20. Besides the service fee, please consider the shipping charges to return your passport.

Now press [Alt]+[1] to go to the search page,
then [ALT]+[2] to start your search,
then [ALT]+[3] to select the agency,
then [ALT]+[4] to view the details.

Home | ChinaBridge | Contact | FAQ | Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Site Notice